A company may need to redefine IT organization’s roles if the following symptoms occur:
1. Unmanaged user’s complaints
2. Overworked IT administrators with indistinct job description
3. Unachievable IT targets
4. Users keep asking for guidance where to ask for helps to solve their IT related problems
5. The same IT problems keep occurring repeatedly without knowing the comprehensive solutions
IT Service Management (ITSM)
This consulting service provides a complete guidance for companies that would like to transform their IT organization into service-oriented organization based on ITIL/ISO 20000 framework. The framework covers policies, process models, procedures, roles organization, and roadmap of IT service management.
ITIL/ISO 20000 provides proven model that can be tailored to fit companies’ requirements so as to help design, implement, and monitor IT services effectively. ITIL/ISO 20000 will help IT organizations examine what values and benefits for customers that the services provide.
ITSM comes to respond organization needs to:
1. Improve operational quality of IT services to support company’s strategic goals
2. Manage IT in the companies that are getting more complex, with more capacity, mobility, and wider network
3. Improve employee’s productivities, IT service management mechanism, performance measurement, and management reporting
4. Gather more comprehensive information on IT capability and configuration to optimize its utilization
5. Minimize the gap between IT as the service provider and business units as the service consumer so as to have a better synergy to reach company visions, missions, and goals
6. Redefine IT roles from business support to business enabler